In this digital age, the idea of printing an invitation for an event may seem out of date, even a little tacky. Who really goes to the trouble anymore? Well, lots of people do. And in this age of electronic communication, invitations are more important than ever! It’s easier to make them and deliver them than you’ve ever imagined too (as long as you are using SendOutCards). Here are five reasons why you need to kick up your invitation game!
1. They’re important! Alerts for events are great. But how often do you actually check them? Or do you just mindlessly swipe by them, forgetting to look at the important details of when and where the event takes place? Not so with a physical invitation. People are more likely to put those on walls, fridges and bulletin boards, so every time they see it, they remember what is happening and when!
2. They’re classy! There is something special about getting an invitation in the mail. Maybe it’s because so little of our mail these days is actually personal mail. Whatever the reason, it will make your guests feel welcome, important and a little classy to receive a mailed invitation!
3. You can make them personal! No matter what cover art you choose when you create a social media event, the reminder still looks the same as all the other events. With the real deal, you have so many options for finding personalized invites that reflect who you are and what your guests can expect.
4. They work for every generation! For every tech savvy grandma, there are at least ten who just don’t get it. Solve the problem of having to explain the details to each of your technologically challenged relatives and friends with the simple paper invitation they know and love. They will thank you!
5. It’s a keepsake! Every good party needs a memento, and the invitation is the first place to start. A great invitation becomes a memory of the fun you had at the party. Invitations are easy to keep and store for a trip down memory lane in the future.
So there you have it: five great reasons to send paper invitations. Now all you need to do is choose one of our great templates to get started!